Garland City Justice Court
Garland City Justice Court Information
The Garland City Justice Court Judge is Judge Kevin Christensen
Court is held each Tuesday from 2 p.m to 4 p.m.
Court is not held when a court day falls on a legal holiday
Location: City Offices, 72 North Main, Garland, UT 84312
Phone Number: (435)257-8352
Fax Number: (435)257-8352
You may pay for a citation/fine in the following ways:
Please note: Some charges require a mandatory appearance and can only be resolved by appearing before the judge.
- In person: When paying in person you may pay with cash, check, certified funds or credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card and Discover). If the court office is closed, payments may be made in the city office as long as you have a copy of your citation with you.
- Phone: Payment over the phone must be made using a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card or Discover).
- Mail: When paying by mail, make checks or money orders payable to the Garland City Justice Court. The court mailing address is PO Box 129, Garland, UT 84312. Please include the citation number on your check or enclose a copy of the citation or late notice with your payment to insure proper credit.
- Online: You may pay your citation or fine using the Utah State Court Payment system (Visa and Master Card only) by clicking on the online payments link in the upper lefthand corner of this page. Once you are on the Utah Courts Internet Payment page:
- Use the payment box on the right side of the page using your citation number when paying for a citation
- Use the payment box on the left side of the page, when paying on a court case using an existing case number. Enter your case number, then on the court line use the drop down menu to scroll to and select Garland Justice Court.
Proper attire is required in the Courtroom. No tank tops or shorts are allowed. Hats must be removed. Food and drinks are also prohibited.