a graphic of papers and documents


The Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) is a law dealing with management of government records. GRAMA states who has access to records and how the law is enforced. Government records belong to the citizens of the state, who have a legal right to open and fair access. 

If you need access to government documents, you will need to fill out a form, and depending on what the document is, you will need to get it through the Garland City Offices, or if it is a legal document, throught Tremonton-Garland Police Department. 

Have a question? Give us a call

City Offices
(435) 257-3118

Fire Department
Emergencies: Dial 911
(435) 257-6397

Police Department
Emergencies: Dial 911
(435) 257-3131

City Court
(435) 257-8352