Licensing Information

Garland City requires a number of licenses and permits. These include business licenses, dog licenses, building permits, and burn permits. 

To find out how to obtain a license, or how to renew a license, please contact the city offices for more information. 


a clipboard
Business Licensing

Business Licenses are required for both commercial and home-based businesses. Find out more here.

dog icon
Dog Licensing

You are required by law to license your dogs each year. You can find out more information on Dogs here.

business icon
Building Permits

For all changes to your home, you need a building permit. Please contact Sharlett at the city office. (435)257.3118.

fire icon
Burn Permits

All open burning within the city requires the open burn permit application to be completed. Find out more here.